la guerre des clans Index du Forum

la guerre des clans
Ici, vous pourrez discuter te tous et de rien.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Convert Facebook Personal Account To Page

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la guerre des clans Index du Forum -> Quizz -> Votre personnage préféré?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
banfirg

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 23:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Convert Facebook Personal Account To Page Répondre en citant

Convert Facebook Personal Account To Page
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

I have few questions related to it: 1. Are you able to help pleasae? thansk Prayank Chopra Easiest way. The account from the merged profile still exists, but not the profile. The Page with fewer likes will be removed from Facebook and you will not be able to unmerge it.That Was Easy! Okay, maybe not. Realized I had to have a personal profile To use iPhone as business admin. Adding a Page to this doesnt sound like the right move. The new format is under edit page, manage permissions, resources, merge duplicates and you have to claim or own any and all of those extra pages that might belong to you when you merge. How long does it take them to e mail me my personal archive? It is pending? A message apeard to login from another computer. I post about my family, friends, dogs, cats horses. Dorian Lost huh? Ive been holding out because I have over a 5000 and over a thousand pending friend requests and I hated the thought of losing years of visible FB history.Is there really no way to upload the previous history? Cassie Witt Hi Dorian,Theres sort of a way to do it, but its a real pain in the butt.Basically, you need to take everything from that download and add it back to your page manually (and back-date every post). Is that right? Ad Bartar Hi, how would it be possible to merge two pages that are associated with 2 different emails. Mark J Daniels Hi Louise this issue definitely still exists and I cannot find any sensible explanation or solution for it. Many emails to Facebook remain unanswered. 403 Forbidden.. If youre merging Pages with a location, they must have the same address information.And, from Facebook:Merging Pages combines all your likes and check-ins, but all other content from the Page with fewer likes, such as wall posts and photos, will be permanently deleted. And I know that despite occasional pleas, about 2500 of my dormant biz profile friends have not liked the new page. Please advise. It looks like all went well. Has anybody found the same error and a solution. Amber Santovi I have my personal profile (family & friends) Then started a page for Brands & Products&. So, suppose I manage a band what should I do attempt to personally friend every fan? Or create a personal page for the band so I have some method of telling our fans about our gigs when the fan befriends our personal band page?And please dont tell me to send status messages to the 16% of the people who might see them. Plus some friends wont convert to likes because FB will detect them as fake or duplicate accounts. Im reblogging about it and letting my clients (and the some of the fake-personal-business-accounts Ive seen on Facebook) know about this.Ive done the migration process more than once and have never had any problems with it. Ugh! Michael Hi Jon. If they expect me to go to my clients computer that aint happening as its 300 miles away. I did some research and found that some people have had success by continually browsing the FB page on their own computer for anywhere from 0.5 to 3 days. For that, I am denied the whole FB experience. On the other one, they had profile they were using for their business page. Your friends should have converted automatically to Likes. Its ridiculous. Keep in mind that you dont need to make that public. However Ive seen a few posts on here that worry me: I dont want to lose all 1500 friends & my profile if it doesnt convert correctly- Id be a bit stuck to say the least. But I dont fall into any of those categories. You will definitely lose all the pages you liked and groups that youve joined. I JUST want to use it as a business account now.Do you know what Im doing wrong?Thanks Renaissance Florals Hi on the first stage, downloading and it has sent an email as it said it would, but it went to spam and is marked spam. Now, I dont really have any information on the profile (I have put all status updates on the company page) 5a02188284
get facebook for 5800remove my facebook applogin with facebook zendfacebook app for java from getjarfacebook hacker locked upfacebook for nokia n8 mobile9facebook logging keystrokeshow to chat with facebook on iphonefacebook chat for htc 8screate facebook app contest

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 23:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la guerre des clans Index du Forum -> Quizz -> Votre personnage préféré? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation